- Your dog must be house broken and get along well with other dogs and people.
- Your dog cannot be left alone in the cabins. Please provide outdoor kennels for your pets.
- No jumping on the beds, bedding or furniture.
- Owners must clean–up after their dogs. Please do not deposit in cabin waste cans.
- You must bring your own food and bowls, we gladly supply the water!
- Dogs are not allowed in outdoor eating areas when meals are served, around the pool or spa.
- The only pets allowed in the dining room and above areas listed are service animals.
- Pets must be keep on a leash at all times when on ranch property.
- Under no circumstances are pets to be left unsupervised on the ranch property (must be in your control at all times).
- Please coordinate with our wrangler staff which wilderness trails will not be used that day if you and your dog wish to go hiking.
Fees & Requirements
- Daily fee: $15.00 per pet per day.
- Cleaning deposit of $50.00 is required upon time of reservation. This is NOT refundable. If any damages are incurred during your stay, clients have to pay the additional damage or replacement charges.
- Proof of up to date vaccines from a Veterinarian is required for: Rabies, DA2PPL (Distemper, Parvovirus & Leptospirosis), and Bordetella. Smaller dogs and puppies may be exempted from the Leptospirosis vaccine. These documents must be submitted before arrival.